20070810

bestest things on earth.

WOOO. The week was a BLAST(: Well, it's not over yet.. Hmmm, have been wanting to blog but can't seem to find time yesterday. Sooo, here it goes.

Tuesday I visited IMH(Woodbridge Hospital) with a bunch of tp students and DARLING RAZ. Think we enjoyed ourselves there though it didn't turn out as fun as I thought it would be. The 'A' wards seriously look like any other chalets in Downtown East! LOL. So damn comfortable can. Don't even look like hospital! LOL. The teacher in-charge that day was really nice and funny! He asked whether Medisave could subsidise the cost for staying in the 'A' wards. Lol! As if he wants to get emitted into IMH. Haha. Rather enriching session and I didn't regret going either. ((: Went down town to check some stuff out. And I realised... I LOST MY TOFU-MAN ): Boo. Wheelock Place didn't have the machine for me to turn either. So damn depressing. My hp looks boring again. )): I missed him... CRIES. Need a new TOFU-MAN. BOO, ANYHOO. CHIPPY MADE ME HAPPY AGAIN. ((: And to Vivo City for some window shopping.

Yesterday's GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! First went to catch The Simpsons with the old buddies Linwei and SJ(: I swear I've never laughed so much in the cinema before. From the beginning all the way to the end! It's just so damn fun watching The Simpsons. LOL. "spider pig, spider pig...." HAHA. Then in the evening, my bestest buddies and I had a steamboat session back at my place(: Nothing beats a HOME-MADE BBQ STEAMBOAT with your best friends! (: And it was rather worth it. Everyone was happy and full. OINKS. Lol. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves, and I BET YOU GUYS DID. Lol, after dinner was MAHJONG session. Wasting time never felt so gooooood. (:
SCENES:
Attacking the steamboat are SiJin, Huan and Oli monsters! See how quick their hands are! HAHA! X:
Like a sister potrait? (:
My area after I'm done. Lol. Nothing beats homely steamboats, serious.
OLIVIA! She's busy drinking her NutriTea away. SLURPS.
OINK. EAT EAT EAT. Lol.
SJ's too busy to bother the camera. LOL. Huan's forever that adorable. TWIST!
BLURRY. WEBSTER, your photography skills are so damn bad! Lol, you destroyed our LOVELY photograph! X:

Lol, least mine is still acceptable. See. Love Birds. (:

Today's 09.08.07! What a nice date, people! AND YES, HAPPY 42th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE~! The day was spent with the biz friends, y'all. We broke the records for having the biggest human flag! YAY. And and and I never thought I would get to see OLIPOOT!! AWWW(: Lol I'm surprised to see SHERRY AND YANI too! YAY. The day's HUMID though. Booo. Nono to the queueing and pushing. Made lotsa friends again! (: And everything's just good! Not forgetting the favourite last thing of the day, FIREWORKS! YAY! But my area got blocked by the trees. BOOOO. Had some decent pictures still. Dinner at Bugis Pasta Mania and then a long bus ride home. END.
TODAY'S:
HELLUU BUSINESSS!
City skyline in the the DAY. (:
Looked like there's a hole in the sky. I think it's the SUN, actually. Haa..
A cloud which looked like an elephant! How cute. Da Xiang Yun(:
Watching the parade on screen in Padang. I swear I regretted not going to MARINABAY to catch it instead!
JETS! I managed to take 3 off them!
Night's falling!
BLUESTAARRR!
The 5 colours of the night-light stars. YELLOW CUI.
BOYFRIEND-OH(: LOOK! IT'S YOUR PICTURE!
Fake shooting star over the night lights and sky.
The city skyline in the NIGHT(:
MY FAVOURITE. ((:


BEST SHOT ALR ):








That's ALL. Getting back to laze around. GOOD NIGHT. AND NO SCHOOL TMR! no, LATER! YAY. I'm such a happy kid now. Projects just deprive me of my hapiness. Thank God it's coming back. (:

I let go..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home